You are here

Please help me -My monitor screen fade out and fade ın when ı work- Why ?what's the problem ?

For all other computers and operating systems, including Atari, Linux and mobile apps.

Please help me -My monitor screen fade out and fade ın when ı work- Why ?what's the problem ?

Postby mammy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:59 pm

for a few days my monitor screen fades ın and fades out like the 35 mm movie film scenes but that is very short darkness. it is about a half second .what is the problem ? graphic card or monitor ?

notice: ı picked this pc about six months ago. All of the parts are new.
mammy
Regular

Re: Please help me -My monitor screen fade out and fade ın when ı work- Why ?what's the problem ?

Postby blinddrew » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:59 am

Some more details would probably help here Mammy, type of unit, screen, connection, graphics card etc.
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Re: Please help me -My monitor screen fade out and fade ın when ı work- Why ?what's the problem ?

Postby innerchord » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:54 am

It's not a BenQ model with the Senseye feature enabled, is it? That might exhibit that behaviour depending on what is being displayed. There may be other brands that have a similar feature that I don't know about. The feature is very old, but they may still use it.

BenQ’s now features “Senseye” digital-enhancement technology that automatically and dynamically improves image quality, adjusts brightness and darkness levels, performs color-mapping procedures, and reduces jagged edges on images. Senseye also adjusts contrast, color and sharpness settings, which significantly enhances the display of pictures and graphics-intensive applications such as gaming, digital photos, entertainment and professional multimedia presentations.
innerchord
Poster

Postby ef37a » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:39 am

My first port of call would be.

Control Panel>Device Manager>Graphics>Driver>Update driver from Internet. Hardly ever bloody works but you have to try!

When that does nothing try Roll Back Driver. That never works either but this time it just might!

Is there a separate graphics card AND On Board Graphics? If so, pull the board and try OBG. Also try the PC in Safe Mode, in fact try that first.

A quick shufty shows me you can get a passively cooled graph card starting from about 30 quid. Top PC peeps here will know good from bad. You need you see to eliminate PC from monitor. You can pickup a small, basic monitor from a charity shop for £15-20. Or! Almost all modern FSTVs have a VGA port.

Dave.
ef37a
Jedi Poster

Postby mammy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:49 pm

graphic card : Radeon rx 590 8gb (gddr 5 )
monitor: BENQ 1920-1080 p -60 hertz
connection type : HDMI
mammy
Regular

Postby ef37a » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:57 pm

mammy wrote:graphic card : Radeon rx 590 8gb (gddr 5 )
monitor: BENQ 1920-1080 p -60 hertz
connection type : HDMI

Ok, well your telly will definately have an HDMI port!

Dave.
ef37a
Jedi Poster