You are here

Tierra Audio Flavours Preamps - AUDIO DEMOS NOW ONLINE

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tierra Audio Flavours Preamps - AUDIO DEMOS NOW ONLINE

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:49 pm

Posted on Behalf of Tierra Audio:

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!

My name is Pat and I'm part of TIERRA Audio, a small and entrepreneurial Spanish company dedicated to the handcrafted production of ProAudio analog equipment. You can learn more about us here: https://tierra.audio/es/home/ ;-)

The reason for this message is because we have just launched a crowfounding campaign at INDIEGOGO and we want to share it with you as we think it could be of great interest to you. We would love you to be one of the firsts early birds to get FLAVOURS PREAMPS with 50% OFF, so we ask you to support and spread our CROWFOUNDING CAMPAIGN AT INDIEGOGO: https://flavours-singers-and-musicians.kckb.st/39bf7216

Flavours Preamps is a collection of studio-quality analog inline microphone preamplifiers that will bring an extra dose of gain and colour to your recordings and live performances. Want to know more about Truffle, Cocoa, Mint, Chilli, Vanilla, Pepper and Salt? Visit the campaign link!

Thank you very much for your time. Have a nice day :-D
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound
In my world, things get less strange when I read the manual... 

Re: Tierra Audio Crowd-Funding

Postby Aled Hughes » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:00 pm

I missed the "Posted on Behalf of Tierra Audio" at the top, and reported this post as I thought you'd been hacked!

So, mods, ignore my report... sorry for not reading throughly!
Aled Hughes
Frequent Poster
www.stiwdiosain.cymru

Postby Eddy Deegan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Ramirez wrote:I missed the "Posted on Behalf of Tierra Audio" at the top, and reported this post as I thought you'd been hacked!

So, mods, ignore my report... sorry for not reading throughly!

No worries Ramirez, thanks for the report anyway! I've closed it now :D
Eddy Deegan
Some of my works | The SOS Forum Album projects

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:20 pm

The 'on behalf of' line probably wasn't there when you looked, Ramirez. I added it after posting as I figured someone might think I'd been hacked... :lol: Oops!
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound
In my world, things get less strange when I read the manual... 

Postby Martin Walker » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Fascinating Crowd-Funding project, from an organisation that has already got good publicity for its previous products, and the descriptions of the seven flavours of mic preamp are indeed tasty 8-)

However, search as I might, I couldn't find any audio or video demos, which surely is the one thing that will move so many potential supporters from interest to action.

Yes, there is an introductory video, right at the top of their page, but it contains no comparative output from the devices themselves to give you any idea of the flavours.

:headbang:

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby ore_terra » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:34 am

they've released a test video. it's in spanish, but you can listen to the different preamps in the voice of this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflYfHM ... Tf8snxs0iA

(I kind of like them...)
ore_terra
Frequent Poster

Postby ore_terra » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:49 am

I've just ordered a Truffle... :shh:
ore_terra
Frequent Poster

Postby pattierraaudio » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:36 pm

Hello everyone!

Here's Pat from Tierra Audio.

We are very happy that you have liked our new Flavours Preamps. At the moment we only have the publication of Adrian Tucker's video, but we are in the process of recording more examples with other voices and instruments. We will keep you informed about the news.

To all of you who already get your flavours preamps, thank you very very much for your support. We continue with the campaign! https://flavours-singers-and-musicians.kckb.st/39bf7216

Greetings,

Pat
pattierraaudio

Postby Martin Walker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Hi Pat, and welcome to the SOS Forums! 8-)

Thanks for your insider info, and we look forward to hearing more targeted audio demos of your Flavours Preamps.

As I write this, with your campaign already funded to 83% with 20 days left for more support, you are almost guaranteed success! :clap:

Martin
Martin Walker

Tierra Audio's New Flavours Preamps - AUDIO DEMOS NOW ONLINE

Postby Martin Walker » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 am

Tierra Audio's New Flavours Preamps offer seven tonal options - AUDIO DEMOS NOW ONLINE

I was pleased to discover Tierra Audio have just posted a variety of on-line audio demos so you can finally hear the tonal differences more clearly.

Solo Electric Guitar
Heavy Electric Guitar
Crunch Electric Guitar
Clean Electric Guitar
Female Vocals
Acoustic Guitar

I personally think the most tonally revealing of the mic booster demos are those for Acoustic Guitar - link here:
https://soundcloud.com/tierra-audio/set ... tic-guitar

As I write this post in the first few minutes of Wednesday morning (27/01/2021), there's still 4 days left to bag any or all of the preamps at 40% off. Have a listen and see what you think!

If they appeal to you (and I'm sure there will be a lot of interest), here's the link to the campaign once again, with ordering details:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/flav ... volution#/

Martin
Martin Walker