You are here

40% OFF MixBus Strategies reviewed here at SOS

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

40% OFF MixBus Strategies reviewed here at SOS

Postby Zukan » Mon May 27, 2019 9:39 am

40% OFF Mixbus Strategies - now only £14.99

This is the only book you will ever need to help you to construct and manage the master bus in your DAW.

Accompanied with 20 videos and 130 audio files this book is aimed at those that like to get their hands dirty with working exercises peppered with solid physics. For the first time ever an entire book has been dedicated in exploring and revealing some of the music industry’s secrets on how producers manage the elusive MixBus or Master Bus. Inside you will find chapters that cover very specialized techniques and processes, each accompanied with before and after audio examples with clear and concise large screen grabs for easy reading. In addition to all detailed descriptions and analysis, each chapter includes clear screen shots from a range of recommended VST software plug ins, showing you every setting, parameter and slider position, plus every single audio example discussed in the book is included (24 bit stereo WAV files), ready to open up in your favourite audio editor and DAW for full analysis. Each process example is carefully analyzed, explaining exactly how each parameter you adjust is altering the audio, ensuring you completely understand how to use the different techniques to professionally construct your Master Bus dynamics.

SOS review by Martin Walker - https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/mi ... -producers

Winner of MusicTech Choice Award.

https://www.samplecraze.com/product/mixbus-strategies/
Zukan

Re: 40% OFF MixBus Strategies reviewed here at SOS

Postby blinddrew » Wed May 29, 2019 8:57 pm

Just noticed this post and I wanted to say what a great resource this is. Big chunk of learning material spiced up with plenty of audio and video examples. :thumbup:
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Re: 40% OFF MixBus Strategies reviewed here at SOS

Postby Martin Walker » Wed May 29, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm still dipping into it, despite spending loads of time with it during the SOS review period.

Mixbus Strategies really does contain SO much useful advice that it's almost impossible to take it all in at once ;)

Martin
Martin Walker