You are here

PANAGEMENT 2 - Free Reverb and more

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

PANAGEMENT 2 - Free Reverb and more

Postby Guillaume Piolat » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Auburn Sounds has released a major update of Panagement 1, aptly named Panagement 2.

Panagement 2 gives you even more raw power over your stereo tracks, in a tightly integrated package:
  • The Binaural Distance Panner lets you position a track in the sound field quickly,
  • The Reverb increases realism of distance modeling with automatic early and late reflections,
  • Width and Tilt open your mix to unforeseen decisions,
  • The LFO dramatically extends the possibilities (eg: reverb ducking). You can smoothly modulate Pan and Distance...
  • The Binaural Delay (Full only) revisit the product, allowing more spatial complexity. One of the new features is to let the Reverb enter the Delay loop, so as to create an ever more diffuse sound (I don't know if this existed before, I'd assume "yes").
  • Comes with the sought-after PGMT-400 chip mod (FULL only).

With uniquely integrated Delay, Reverb, and Binaural processing, Panagement has a bit of a liberating feel since you can so easily translate mix ideas into parameters.

Whether you want rythmic modulations, a reverb, a delay, or just panning, then you might want to instantiate Panagement to test all that.

Trailer video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfi2HPBGwzo

Panagement is available today as a VST 2.4 / VST3 / Audio Unit / AAX plug-in for Mac (64-bit only) and Windows (32 and 64-bit).

This major update is free for existing Panagement 1 customers.
If you aren't a customer, the current price of the Full Edition is a meager €24.65.
The Free Edition comes with no time limit, and contains most of the feature set (excluding PGMT-400 and Binaural Delay).

That's all folks :bouncy:
Guillaume Piolat

Re: PANAGEMENT 2 - Free Reverb and more

Postby blinddrew » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:51 pm

Interesting reverbs are always interesting, i shall have a look. :)
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Postby blinddrew » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Just wanted to say that I downloaded the free version of this last night and I've been having a play this afternoon.
It's a very interesting tool!
I put it on a synth pad and using an appropriate amount of LFO and width adjustment it's a great way to quickly add depth and movement.
I'll be having more of a play over the next few weeks but strongly suspect I'll be back for the paid version before too long. :thumbup:
blinddrew
Jedi Poster

Postby Martin Walker » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:23 pm

blinddrew wrote:I'll be having more of a play over the next few weeks but strongly suspect I'll be back for the paid version before too long. :thumbup:

Now that's an endorsement that I can't ignore Drew - movement in synth pads is of particular interest to me, so I shall be downloading the free version myself shortly 8-)

EDIT - having just watched the impressive YouTube video of Panagement 2's capabilities, I've just downloaded the free version, and will be exploring it shortly.

EDIT2: now installed, and I'm loving this - the 'joystick' spacial movement is wonderful, and I can see me using this plug-in a lot.

Bravo Auburn Sounds! :clap:

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby blinddrew » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:16 pm

It's quite impressive isn't it? There's not really anything you couldn't do with a selection of other plugins, but to have it all together in one place and with that nice graphical representation as well. :thumbup:
blinddrew
Jedi Poster

Postby BJG145 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:03 pm

WTF is that readout...? Looks like Baphomet.

*edit*

D'oh, I see...that's the idea.

Good job. :thumbup:
BJG145
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby blinddrew » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:08 pm

Well yes, you do have to welcome Satan into your soul to access some of the functions, but really the T&Cs are no worse than Facebook's...
;)
blinddrew
Jedi Poster

Postby Martin Walker » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:15 pm

BJG145 wrote:WTF is that readout...? Looks like Baphomet.

D'oh, I see...that's the idea.

Good job. :thumbup:

Yes, it's your move (sounds like a chess tournament ;) )

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby Guillaume Piolat » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:00 pm

If you reproduce the settings on the screenshort (using the FULL Edition of course) you may see much more shapes (mostly insects and spaceships), this one was fun because it showed almost a body in yoga position, didn't see the horns. And this spirograph thing was unintended so I found it quite fun.

:headbang:
Guillaume Piolat