• Calvin Harris 'Bounce'
• Arctic Monkeys 'Spangled Shalalala'
• DJ Fresh 'Louder'
• Bon Iver 'Calgary'
• Pitbull 'Give Me Everything'
The beautifully produced story of Recording Architecture demonstrates that the same book can be both a work of art and an invaluable resource for the studio builder.
Hugh Robjohns picks up a copy of this latest addition to the Production Suite series of eBooks from Samplecraze's Eddie Bazil.
• Ed Sheeran 'The A Team'
• The Wanted 'Glad You Came'
• Jason Aldean 'Dirt Road Anthem'
• Caro Emerald 'A Night Like This'
• Alison Krauss & Union Station 'Paper Airplane'
• Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night'
• Alexandra Stan 'Mr Saxobeat'
• Dev Featuring The Cataracs 'Bass Down Low'
• Wretch 32 'Traktor'
• Aloe Blacc 'I Need A Dollar'
• LMFAO 'Party Rock Anthem'
• Nero 'Guilt'
• Noah And The Whale 'L.I.F.E. G.O.E.S. O.N.'
• Nicole Scherzinger 'Right There'
• Ke$ha 'We R Who We R'
• Tinie Tempah 'Wonderman'
• Alexis Jordan 'Good Girl'
• Chris Brown 'Beautiful People'
Hugh Robjohns reads up on mixing tips from Mike Senior.
• Chase & Status 'Blind Faith'
• Jessie J 'Price Tag'
• David Guetta 'Who's That Chick'
Hugh Robjohns investigates the latest offering from well-known engineer-cum-author Douglas Self.
Geoff Tanner, former draughtsman and subsequent head of the Electrical Drawing Office, has made a CD set of Neve Technical Information Sheets. Hugh Robjohns investigates.
Adele 'Someone Like You', Black Eyed Peas 'The Time (Dirty Bit)', The Ting Tings 'Hands', Rihanna 'What's My Name'
Matt Houghton checks out Phill Brown's autobiography.
• Matt Cardle 'When We Collide'
• Bruno Mars 'Grenade'
• Ellie Goulding 'Your Song'
Most of us probably don't give a lot of thought to our audio metering. After all, provided the signal occupies the appropriate...
If you want an education in all things audio, could you ask for a more qualified teacher than Alan Parsons?
Matt Houghton has a read of a manual which gives all kinds of tips to those looking to get into music production.
We all want to know what the man on the Clapham Omnibus really thinks of our music. Now we can find out — and have his opinions statistically analysed into the bargain.
Create an account