Arturia this month are offering the chance to WIN a Synth Bundle Worth $1347£1067
In this month’s competition, we’re giving away an amazing bundle of goodies from French hardware and software developers Arturia.
First is the MiniBrute, a 25-note, miniature monster of a monosynth, designed in partnership with Yves Usson of YuSynth. The rugged aluminium MiniBrute is Arturia’s first ever analogue synth and our March 2012 review (http://sosm.ag/mar12-minibrute) concluded that it “sounds like an analogue synth should, lending itself to raw, edgy sounds, as well as many standard synth patches.”
In addition to having a 100 percent analogue signal path, the MiniBrute boasts an advanced oscillator with a mixer for blending up to four waveforms (sawtooth, pulse, triangle and white noise), enabling a stunning range of sonic textures. It also sports a sub-oscillator, superb for creating aggressive bass sounds, a multi-mode filter, an arpeggiator, and an excellent one-function-per-control design, making it sublimely easy to use.
Moving from the analogue to the digital domain, Arturia’s V Collection 3 is also up for grabs, bringing together an impressive range of soft synths based on nine all-time classic keyboards. This includes Mini V and Modular V Moog recreations, and emulations of Yamaha’s CS80, ARP2600V and Jupiter 8V, as well as the Prophet V and Prophet VS. In addition, there are three new soft synths on offer: Wurlitzer V, which, according to our December 2012 review, is “very flexible and sounds superb”; Oberheim SEM V, which was described as a “clear, simple and expressive synthesizer” in July 2012 and Spark Vintage, a collection of 30 classic drum machines, ideal for retro beats.
Finally, the lucky prize winner will also receive a shiny new SparkLE drum machine. Described by Arturia as a hybrid beat-production centre, the idea behind the SparkLE is to provide a road ready hardware controller, with a 16-step sequencer and eight pads, that tightly integrates with the Spark drum-machine software. The software includes a colossal library of over 1500 instruments and 100 kits, which will invigorate any production.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, fill out and return the form below, or enter via our web site, by August 12th. Bonne chance!
Prize kindly provided by Source Distribution.
Arturia +44 (0)20 8962 5080 +1 818 477 4178
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Arturia, Source Distribution and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.