You are here
Recording electronic guitar to PC
I presume you mean electric guitar - or am I missing something?
Before we jump in with answers, what do you have already? For instance:
* What amp?
* Do you have any 'recording' software?
* Do you have any microphones?
* Do you have any form of audio interface for the PC?
- Mike Stranks
- Jedi Poster
- Posts: 4824
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:00 am
If you've got an amplifier for your guitar and you want the sound of the amp on your recordings then you will have to get a microphone to record it with.
People have different things they want to achieve with recordings. Musicians may want to just jot down ideas or even create recordings that can be of a high quality to be featured on professionally released music.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:00 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests