You are here
humidity level in home studio
I already tried placing a couple of non electric dehumidifier in my home studio but those things are not working at all. An electric one will work surely better but we are talking about an electricity usage of €2 x day...you do the math, it's more than €700 per year...
I live in Holland so I guess humidity is a common issue here.
Any idea or solution?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 am
I think the biggest problem might be emptying the reservoir depending on the access to your attic.
- Dynamic Mike
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2410
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:00 am
Teeth will be provided
- James Perrett
- Posts: 6225
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 11:00 pm
- Location: The wilds of Hampshire
- Jedi Poster
- Posts: 4133
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Bradford on Avon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests