AKG’s C5 stage vocal mic was already a class act — and now they’ve topped it!
I’ve been a regular user and admirer of AKG stage vocal mics for some years and, over many live-sound gigs, my collection of D5 and C5 models has been deployed more than any other make and model in my inventory. Perhaps more than anything else, performers seem to like them — for both their audio and ergonomic qualities. The latest model in the line is the recently released C7, a stage vocal capacitor mic which is said to be capable of delivering premium studio quality together with the ability to handle high sound pressure levels and exhibit excellent feedback rejection, all wrapped up in a rugged and stylish body design. If this sound like the...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.