With Selection-based Processing in Logic Pro 10.3, adding effects to audio clips is now easier than ever.
In this month’s Logic technique column, we’re going to explore Selection-based Processing. This is a new and long-requested feature added to Logic 10.3 that allows you to quickly render effects to single or multiple regions and marquee selections.
Let’s begin by adding some different types of processing to a lead vocal. Start by loading a project that contains a lead vocal track. A common...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.