Fantastic chance to Win ADAM Audio T Series Monitors £950$1300
The T Series is ADAM Audio’s new range of affordable, professional two‑way powered studio monitors, offering extremely high performance, especially at their competitive price point.
Comprised of two models, the T5V and the T7V, the T Series monitors are named for the size of their woofers, which are five and seven inches, respectively.
We’re delighted to be giving away two pairs of T5V monitors (worth $399 per pair) as well as a pair of T7V monitors (worth $499 per pair) in this month’s giveaway.
The T5V, optimised for small control rooms, has a frequency response that extends down to 45Hz. Meanwhile, the T7V is designed for nearfield applications and provides bass extension down to 39Hz. As you’d expect from speakers designed for smaller spaces, they feature room correction controls allowing for virtually any placement. That doesn’t mean they’re lacking power, though: both are bi‑amped designs with a 50W Class‑D amp serving the woofer and a 20W Class‑D amp driving the U‑ART tweeter. These deliver a very respectable maximum SPL of 106dB per pair for the T5V and 110dB for the larger T7V.
Both models use the same 1.9‑inch U‑ART (Unique Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter) high‑frequency driver, which offers an extended frequency response up to 25kHz. The theory behind the accelerated ribbon tweeter design is that it minimises distortion and has a fast response even with complex transients. It also reduces fatigue, meaning you can listen for longer.
The U‑ART driver is coupled to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion‑control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors. The waveguide’s uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot, according to the monitor makers. This makes mixing easier when you’re not sitting perfectly in your mix position.
The T Series monitors feature a beveled cabinet design, rear‑firing bass reflex port, built‑in DSP‑controlled driver crossovers and equalization, and balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs. As you would expect, they are also compatible with the ADAM Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers for further extension in the low end.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, enter our competition on the SOS web site before the closing date of Monday 6th August, 2018. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by ADAM Audio USA
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, ADAM Audio and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.