Enter now for your chance to win McDSP's Everything Pack Native plug-in bundle, worth a combined £2999$2599!
McDSP’s user list reads like a Who’s Who of world-class mix engineers: Dave Pensado, Tony Maserati, Mike Dean and Michael Brauer, to name just a few, all swear by McDSP plug‑ins, while almost every one of our Inside Track interviewees has a McDSP processor somewhere in their signal chain.
Founded in 1998 by industry veteran Colin McDowell, McDSP started out making plug‑ins for Pro Tools TDM systems but have since branched out into native processors, and more recently released the groundbreaking APB, a rack unit that combines the sound of analogue outboard with the convenience of plug‑ins.
For this month’s SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with McDSP to offer you the chance to win the company’s flagship software bundle, the Everything Pack Native. This comprehensive Mac OS and Windows suite comprises some 23 plug‑ins covering pretty much every processing option you’ll ever need, from their analogue‑modelled Channel G and 6000-series channel strips to no fewer than nine dedicated dynamics processors. EQ options include the 4020 Retro EQ, the AE400 and AE600 Active EQs, the company’s pioneering FilterBank plug-in, and the cutting‑edge 6020 Ultimate EQ. Also included are the Revolver convolution reverb, EC-300 Echo Collection tape‑delay emulation, noise reduction tools, the DE555 Advanced De-esser, the tape‑emulating Analog Channel, the SA‑2 Dialog Processor, and the lo‑fi distortion Futzbox plug‑in.
This comprehensive collection includes examples of pretty much every processing option you’ll ever need...
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic collection, answer the questions on this form and submit your entry by Monday 10th April 2023. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by McDSP.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name, last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Chris K, London.
- In submitting your entry, if you win, you agree NOT TO RESELL the Prize(s) within 2 Years.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, McDSP and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the Prize Donors wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrant(s) name and county/state will be made available upon request.