PreSonus are giving SOS readers the chance to win an amazing recording bundle of premium PreSonus gear (worth £1599$1945).
For this month’s exclusive SOS competition, we’re teaming up with PreSonus Audio to give you the chance to win a fantastic recording bundle of premium PreSonus gear — and there’s even a runner-up prize for second place.
The Grand Prize Recording Bundle is worth a massive £1599$1945, and includes a pair of their new R80 V2 studio monitors, a Quantum 2626 Thunderbolt audio interface, a one-year PreSonus Sphere membership, and a FaderPort V2 DAW controller.
PreSonus Sphere includes nearly every software offering PreSonus makes, including Studio One Professional DAW and the Notion scoring suite, online storage and collaboration resources, and a vast collection of musical content, virtual instruments, and exclusive masterclasses that gets bigger every month. The Quantum 2626 is an eight-mic‑input addition to the fastest family of interfaces in the world, ideal for recording drums or even a full band with lightning-fast latency performance. The new R80 V2s represent a serious upgrade to a PreSonus classic, adding acoustic tuning controls that weren’t available on the original models, while keeping the same lauded Air Motion Transformer (AMT) high-frequency driver responsible for its incredible highs. Last but not least, the FaderPort V2 DAW controller offers you a full-on mixing console’s worth of DAW control in a footprint smaller than your mousepad.
The runner-up prize, worth £295$345, comprises a one-year membership for PreSonus Sphere, plus a Revelator USB microphone.
PreSonus’ Revelator is an absolute must for podcasters, live-streamers, and content creators. Its advanced DSP, three selectable pickup patterns, and recallable presets bring one-click polish like compression and EQ to vocals and guitars, and its onboard four-channel software mixer lets podcasters mix in audio from their guest callers via loopback. Musicians can record to Studio One while they perform on a livestream. And, of course, the aforementioned PreSonus Sphere is included in this prize offering as well.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes, simply answer the questions on the right, dream up a tiebreaker, and submit your entry by Friday 04 February 2022. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Tony B of Paris, France.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.