Enter today for your chance to win an enticing microphone bundle from sE Electronics, worth €1462$1489.
Founded in 2000, family-owned sE Electronics have consistently produced innovative products. They pioneered the ‘portable vocal booth’ concept with the original Reflexion Filter back in 2006, and it’s no exaggeration to say that they helped bring valve and ribbon designs back into the mainstream with their affordable Gemini and R1 models. By working closely with industry professionals, sE make gear that is reliable and answers the needs of studio engineers worldwide, while in live sound, the company’s award‑winning V SERIES microphones have become a ‘weapon of choice’ for touring acts.
For this month’s exclusive SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with sE to give you the chance to win a huge selection of the company’s versatile and beautifully engineered mics, plus some of their acclaimed microphone accessories.
Kicking things off is the hand‑crafted sE4400: a large‑diaphragm, multi‑pattern mic that comes with its own bespoke shockmount, and is ideal for capturing anything from vocals to piano and orchestral instruments. If ‘pencil’ mics are more your thing, this bundle has you covered too, with the sE8 small‑diaphragm capacitor model. With its low‑noise, high‑SPL handmade capsule, the sE8 will take anything you can throw at it, from delicate woodwinds to rock drums.
The winner will also receive two of sE’s highly regarded dynamic models: the V7 handheld stage microphone and the DynaCaster broadcast mic. And as if that wasn’t enough, the bundle includes the all‑new NEOM USB microphone — perfect for capturing musical ideas quickly, or making sure you’re heard loud and clear when streaming or making Zoom calls.
To help you get the most from this huge prize bundle, we’re also throwing in an RF‑X, a compact and versatile take on the Reflexion Filter that employs a multi‑layer acoustic design to help you sound your best, whatever room you’re recording in. Finally, the bundle also includes an sE Dual Pro Pop Filter, to combat pesky plosives.
sE Electronics have consistently produced reliable, innovative designs, and often at remarkably low prices.
How To Enter
For your chance to win this microphone bundle, simply answer the questions by Friday 6th January 2023. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by sE Electronics.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Fred F, Australia.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, sE Electronics, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.