WIN an assortment of professional Zoom multitrack, handheld and field recorders!
In our latest competition, Zoom are rewarding eight lucky Sound On Sound readers with an assortment of professional Zoom multitrack, handheld and field recorders.
- 1st Prize (UK/EU/World regions) — 1 winner will receive a Zoom F8n worth £799 + Zoom H5 worth £279.
- 1st Prize (North America regions) — 1 winner will receive a Zoom F8n worth $999 + Zoom H5 worth $279.
- 2nd Prize (any region) — 1 winner will receive a Zoom F4 worth £449/$549.
- 1st Runner-up (any region) — 1 winner will receive a Zoom H6 worth £399/$399.
- 2nd Runner-up (any region) — 1 winner will receive a Zoom R24 worth £349/$499.
- 3rd Runners-up (any region) — 3 winners will each receive a Zoom H4n Pro worth £179/$219.
With 10 straight years of award-winning recognition, every one of these incredible Zoom recorders has been named a product of the year in the annual SOS Awards.
Zoom’s H-series of portable handy recorders are perfect for musicians, podcasters and filmmakers alike. The H5 offers the preamps, monitoring and interchangeable capsules videographers count on in the field, while the H4n Pro provides the on‑board effects, multitrack recording and overdubbing that today’s musicians need. And for podcasters, the H6 packs all the inputs and phantom power you need to accommodate your guests.
When it comes to professional film work, Zoom’s F‑series of multitrack field recorders have you covered. Both the F4 and F8n feature rock-solid timecode, advanced look-ahead limiters, Zoom AutoMix, ultra-quiet preamps and enough inputs and outputs for all of your gear. Backed by industry elites like Game Of Thrones Sound Designer Paula Fairfield, the Zoom F‑series is quickly becoming a Hollywood favourite.
No Zoom prize pack would be complete, though, without something extra special for music creators. The Zoom R24 is the ultimate solution for artists looking to make their mark on the world. It provides everything you need to make studio-quality recordings: a 24-track recorder, a pad sampler, a rhythm machine, a DAW control surface and a computer audio interface, all in one portable unit.
Whether you’re a musician, filmmaker or podcaster, this prize pack has something to take your creation to the next level. For your chance to win, submit your entry here by Friday 5th July 2019.
Prizes kindly donated by Zoom.
Zoom UK +44 (0)8432 080999.
Zoom North America +1 631 542 5270.
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Zoom Corporation, Zoom UK, and their immediate families or agents are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winner’s name and county/state will be made available on request.