You are here

Arturia KeyLab Mk 1

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Re: Arturia KeyLab Mk 1

Postby Eddy Deegan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 am

willie45 wrote:I took a punt in the ES110 after hearing some very favourable reviews and took confidence from the shop's generous 30 - day return period. I set it up and so far I love it. The actions is pretty much exactly what was looking for and I like it every bit as much as my Roland.

I connected it via a single MIDI cable to the Scarlett 4i4 ( which I also bought ) and so far all is good in the department too.

All in all I'm very pleased, and I really can't believe how much I like the feel of this piano.

Thank you for suggesting this, @innerchord, and thank you all for your help.

That's good to hear, I'm glad you got something that works for you and indeed, well done innerchord for such a useful suggestion :thumbup:
Eddy Deegan
Some of my works.
Please consider submitting an original track to the 2nd SOS Forum Album project!

Re: Arturia KeyLab Mk 1

Postby innerchord » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:36 am

I'm really glad to have been of help. I've been playing synthesizers and digital pianos for (counts....) 44 years now. For example, I remember being a (very young) salesman once and selling a new Polymoog. Now there was a nasty keyboard! :lol:
It's nice when some of that experience can be useful! I wish you countless hours of happy playing.

Kawai VPC1 is still at the top of my wish list, if I could ever get near one (I live in rural Canada!)
innerchord
Regular

Previous