You are here

BBC Music For Gaming.

Arrangement, instrumentation, lyric writing, music theory, inspiration… it’s all here.

BBC Music For Gaming.

Postby Arpangel » Mon May 25, 2020 8:27 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000hmry

Just thought I’d mention this, listened to it a couple of weeks ago, incredible, especially "Disasterpiece"
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Re: BBC Music For Gaming.

Postby Eddy Deegan » Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am

Ahh, good to hear something featuring Paul Wolinski. I've not listened to the whole program yet but I discovered 65daysofstatic through their game music, as from time to time I like to play No Man's Sky. I find it extremely relaxing and love the "it's an open universe, do what you like" feel it has and the entire experience is drenched in their lovely (and I believe in part procedurally generated) ambient-style music.

Very interesting link thanks for that!
Eddy Deegan
Some of my works.
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project.

Postby BJG145 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Eddy Deegan wrote:I discovered 65daysofstatic through their game music, as from time to time I like to play No Man's Sky.

I first heard of them when I randomly turned up to one of their gigs. I was glad I had earplugs. (Great sound, but very loud.)
BJG145
Jedi Poster

Postby Arpangel » Wed May 27, 2020 8:07 am

65 Days production is mind blowing, in the car sometimes it was difficult sometimes to distinguish between what was on the stereo and what was coming from outside,
Arpangel
Jedi Poster