The Caribbean is a favourite holiday destination for many, thanks to its sandy beaches, clear waters and subtropical weather. It has also been a sanctuary for recording artists, but sadly, none of the legendary Caribbean studios still exist. AIR Montserrat was forced to close 25 years ago after a devastating volcanic eruption, and Compass Point in Nassau ceased operations a few years ago because of security issues.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.