Enter now for your chance to win one of three superb plug-in bundles from Accentize, worth £1721$2041!
For this month’s exclusive SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with German audio processing experts Accentize to offer you the chance to win one of three indispensable plug-in bundles. Each bundle is packed with intelligent user-friendly tools designed to overcome some of the trickiest and most time-consuming audio tasks.
Accentize are recognized for their range of plug-ins that address audio processing challenges, such as noise reduction and reverb matching, as well as offering surprising creative sound manipulation abilities. Utilising advanced concepts like machine learning and neural networks, Accentize plug-ins accomplish things that many other software tools can’t, and with minimal effort.
Their offerings include the recently released dxRevive Pro, which has rapidly become a staple in post‑production studios around the world thanks to its incredible ability to effectively clean up dialogue recordings as well as enrich their quality.
Then there’s Chameleon2, the powerful reverb imitation software, which is ideal for matching dry studio recordings to real reverberant recordings. It’s perfect for ADR and has plenty of uses for music production. Want to recreate a guitar reverb or emulate the sound of a drum room? Chameleon is up to the challenge!
1st Prize: Complete Bundle worth $1115£947
The full gamut of professional-level plug-ins including dxRevive Pro, DeRoom Pro, Chameleon2, VoiceGate and SpectralBalance to tackle an array of audio challenges quickly and effectively.
2nd Prize: Reverb Tools Bundle worth $518£430
The perfect pairing of Chameleon2 and DeRoom Pro – Accentize’s super effective reverb removal plug-in which Matt Houghton described in his SOS review as ‘stunningly good’.
3rd Prize: Matching Tools Bundle worth $408£344
Featuring Chameleon2 and Spectral Balance (an intelligent equalizer plugin for dialogue recordings), this impressive duo is the perfect combination of tools for successful dialogue-matching tasks, and beyond.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic plug-ins, simply answer the questions shown by Monday 04 March 2024. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Accentize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name, last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Alicia K, El Paso.
- In submitting your entry, if you win, you agree NOT TO RESELL the Prize(s) within 18 months.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Accentize and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the Prize Donors wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrant(s) name and country will be made available upon request.