Enter now for your chance to win an innovative pair of Antelope Audio Atlas i8 active monitors, worth £4290$4990!
Antelope Audio are renowned for making some of the finest audio interfaces and clocking systems in the world, and have recently branched out into the world of studio monitoring.
As you’d expect from Antelope, their debut Atlas i8 monitors are packed with technological innovation. Internally, they make use of the company’s established DSP expertise to ensure perfect time‑ and phase-alignment of the drivers, as well as offering comprehensive EQ options.
The drivers themselves also represent some serious electro-acoustic engineering. The tweeter and midrange drivers, for example, are arranged coaxially, delivering point-source precision and optimum dispersion, and also allowing the Atlas i8s to be mounted either horizontally or vertically, depending on your studio’s needs.
But perhaps the most distinctive thing about the Atlas i8 is its use of dual bass drivers. There’s one on the front baffle, as you’d expect, but immediately behind it is a second, identical driver — a loading technique known as ‘isobaric’. The two drivers are wired in series and operate in their own sealed sub-enclosure, which has the effect of increasing the driver suspension stiffness and extending the speaker’s low‑frequency response.
All of which adds up to an extremely good monitor. When Phil Ward reviewed the Atlas i8 back in our December 2023 issue, he was hugely impressed by its extended bass, low distortion and focused stereo imaging. And for this month’s exclusive SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with Antelope to offer you the chance to win a pair of your very own!
As you’d expect from Antelope, their debut Atlas i8 monitors are packed with technological innovation.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic monitors, simply answer the questions shown by Friday 1st March 2024. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Antelope Audio.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name, last initial and your town/city/country, eg. D Johnson, Florida, USA.
- In submitting your entry, if you win, you agree NOT TO RESELL the Prize(s) within 18 months.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Antelope Audio and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the Prize Donors wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrant(s) name and country will be made available upon request.