Who wouldn't want to win this stunning Thunderbolt 3 audio interface plus every single Real Time FX processor (50+) in the Antelope Audio collection? (Prize worth €4000$4000.)
Antelope Audio have been at the cutting edge of converter and interface design since their founding in 2004. From their home in Santa Monica, California, they’ve developed some of the most advanced A-D/D-A conversion and clocking technology in the world, and their current range of Zen hardware takes full advantage!
A Thunderbolt 3 device, the Zen Q Synergy Core crams technology from Antelope’s flagship interfaces into a sleek and stylish desktop format, with hands-on controls and a 2.8‑inch TFT LCD display.
The analogue I/O includes a pair of premium microphone inputs, two high-impedance instrument jacks, two stereo headphone outputs, a stereo monitor output and a second stereo line out pair. Plenty for recording a small ensemble, then, but with some serious expandability available thanks to its stereo S/PDIF I/O and multichannel ADAT input. All told, there are 14 inputs and 10 outputs on offer, making the Zen Q Synergy Core suitable for almost any recording scenario.
But it’s on the inside where things get really interesting. As well as boasting Antelope Audio’s acclaimed conversion and AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology, the Zen Q Synergy Core features Antelope’s unique combination of DSP and FPGA chips. This proprietary Synergy Core platform is able to host a huge collection of Antelope Audio Real Time FX, with zero latency and at no cost to your CPU usage.
As standard, the Zen Q Synergy Core ships with a library of 37 bundled effects and processors, which includes analogue-modelled compressors, preamps and EQs, guitar amp and cab emulations, plus Antelope’s signature AuraVerb reverb effect.
As well as boasting Antelope Audio’s acclaimed conversion and AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology, the Zen Q Synergy Core features Antelope’s unique combination of DSP and FPGA chips.
The Prize Bundle
For this SOS competition, Antelope Audio are kindly giving you the chance to win a Zen Q Synergy Core. As part of this generous competition prize bundle, however, the winner will additionally get licences for every single Real Time FX processor in the Antelope Audio collection — that’s over 50 Real Time FX, including some of the biggest names in signal processing! To name just a few examples, this bundle includes Auto-Tune Synergy, based on Antares’ world-leading vocal tuning technology; a model of the BAE 1073 microphone preamp; emulations of some of the most revered British and American FET, VCA and optical compressors; and accurate recreations of classic console EQs. All told, the additional Real Time FX are worth over $2000!
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you have to do to enter is answer the questions on the right, dream up a tie-breaker, and submit your entry by Friday 05 November 2021. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Antelope Audio.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Peter G of Tokyo, Japan.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Antelope Audio, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.