Win yourself an outstanding Zen Tour Synergy Core audio interface from Antelope Audio, worth £1685$1995.
Launched back in 2016, the original Zen Tour was in a league of its own. Never before had the pro audio community enjoyed this combination of connectivity, sound quality and touchscreen control on a desktop unit. Hard to surpass it may be, but the all-new Zen Tour Synergy Core more than lives up to its ancestor.
An obvious highlight of the new Zen Tour Synergy Core is Antelope's consummate effects processing, powered by four ARM DSP cores and dual FPGA processors and capable of handling system I/O and as many as 256 instances of life‑like, low-latency audio effects. But that's merely scratching the surface! Familiar on the outside, the Zen Tour Synergy Core has been reimagined internally to further elevate its audio quality and performance.
With up to 130dB dynamic range on the monitor outputs and Antelope's signature Acoustically Focused Clocking technology, the A‑D/D‑A conversion bar is raised high. And then comes the connectivity. It features four preamp/combo inputs, four line/instrument inputs and 14 outputs (monitor, headphone, line, re‑amp) in the analogue realm, with ADAT and S/PDIF expandability adding a further 10 digital I/O channels.
Put simply, the Zen Tour Synergy Core is an outstanding interface with vast studio potential.
For computer connection, both USB Type-B and Thunderbolt 3 are available, and users of multiple computers/operating systems can switch connections on the fly. The touchscreen control is borrowed from Antelope's flagship Goliath interfaces, and 36 Synergy Core FX are bundled with the interface to get you started (including 22 guitar amps and cabs), making the Zen Tour Synergy Core a complete all-around solution for bands and producers, whether in the studio or on the go.
Put simply, the Zen Tour Synergy Core is an outstanding interface with vast studio potential — and for this month's SOS competition, we're giving one lucky reader the chance to win one!
All you have to do to enter is answer the questions on the right and submit your entry by Friday 3rd April 2020. Good luck!
Prize kindly donated by Antelope Audio.
More info: www.antelopeaudio.com
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Peter G of Vienna, Austria.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Antelope Audio, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.