Fantastic chance to WIN this Audix DP5A Drum Microphone Set! Prize value £750$895
This month SCV Distribution, in partnership with Audix Microphones, are excited to offer Sound On Sound readers the chance to win a comprehensive Audix DP5A microphone pack designed for five-piece drum kits.
Suitable for both live sound and studio recording applications, the DP5A features several of Audix’s best-loved flagship microphones, including the revered D6 kick-drum microphone, i5 snare microphone, D2 rack-tom microphones and D4 floor-tom microphone.
The DP5A pack also includes all the necessary attachment accessories designed to get drummers miked up and running right out of the box, including four D-Clips, one MC1 clip and four D-Vice goosenecks. This assortment of intelligent fixing devices allows drummers to make precise sweet-spot adjustments to achieve the very best sound possible from their kit, whether it’s on the stage or in the recording booth.
Designed, machined and assembled in Oregon USA, Audix microphones have gained a reputation as rock‑solid tools for drummers the world over, and are used and endorsed by high‑level artists including Thomas Lang (Paul Gilbert), Travis Barker (Blink 182), Gregg Bisonnette (Toto, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani) and Thomas Pridgen (Mars Volta, the Memorials).
The DP5A drum pack is a perfectly tailored out-of-the-case drum‑miking solution that will do any five-piece kit justice. For your chance to win this fantastic prize, enter the competition at the URL above by Friday 7th June 2019. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Audix Microphones & SCV Distribution.
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Audix Microphones, SCV Distribution, and their immediate families or agents are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winner’s name and county/state will be made available on request.