Win this Anthology XI premium bundle of 23 plug-ins from Eventide, value $1799.
Eventide have been building top-quality studio hardware for over half a century now, but while they began by making auto-locators for tape machines, they are best known for their effects processors. Their first, the Instant Phaser (released in 1972), set the standard by combining creativity with outstanding technical performance, but it was the follow-up H910 Harmonizer that really put them on the outboard map. A digital processor, the H910 soon became a go-to studio tool, and it can be heard all over classic rock recordings by the likes of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen and more. Eventide’s Harmonizer range has continued to grow, and there are now few top-flight studios and A-list mix engineers that don’t have an H-series unit somewhere in their effects rack.
More recently, Eventide have branched out into premium pedal-format processors, such as the Blackhole reverb, and also DAW plug-ins, including the one-stop-shop UltraChannel, which puts all the ‘bread and butter’ processes of EQ, compression and gating in one place, alongside classic Eventide stereo pitch-shifting and delay effects, and even a model of their classic Omnipressor dynamics processor.
To celebrate their rich heritage, Eventide have put together a collection of software recreations of some of their classics — a kind of ‘greatest hits’ in plug-in form. And for this month’s competition, they’re kindly giving you the chance to win it!
The Anthology XI bundle features no fewer than 23 plug-ins, among them meticulous recreations of their vintage and modern classic processors: the H3000, the Instant Flanger, the Blackhole and more. It also includes a number of utility plug-ins, like the Precision Time Align sub-sample delay, the groundbreaking audio splitter Physion, and producer Tony Visconti’s Tverb.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prizes, all you have to do is answer the questions on the right, dream up a tie‑breaker, and submit your entry by Friday 02 July 2021. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Eventide.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Frankie A. of Las Vegas, USA.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Eventide, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.