Your chance to win an Impression Room Kit from GIK Acoustics, worth £1,454$1,558.
Acoustic treatment is undoubtedly the single best upgrade you can ever make to your studio — after all, how can you take full advantage of new synths, microphones and monitors if you can’t hear them as they truly are? It’s often seen as something of a necessary evil, however, and not just because of the temptation to spend your acoustic treatment fund on something with flashy lights instead.
Acoustic panels aren’t generally known for their aesthetics, but GIK Acoustics’ Impression range combines outstanding performance with class and style. First introduced by GIK back in 2017, the Impression series now comprises a huge selection of attractive and effective wall- and ceiling-mount panels, serving a variety of purposes (bass trapping, broadband absorption and diffusion) and featuring a wide range of geometric patterns (pictured above is the ‘Braids’ theme). All panels in the range share a similar construction of rigid absorptive material housed behind an attractive veneer plate.
GIK Acoustics’ Impression range combine outstanding performance with class and style.
For this competition, GIK are generously giving you the chance to win a complete Impression Room Kit bundle, put together exclusively for Sound On Sound. The Kit comprises one Monster Bass Trap, four Impression Series Corner Bass Traps, and no fewer than six wall-mounting Impression Series Pro Panels, each measuring 60 x 120 cm. That’s enough to turn any domestic room into a tightly controlled space that both looks, and sounds, like a professional studio. What’s more, GIK are also allowing the winner to choose their own look, from their extensive range of fabric and veneer options, and will even tailor the mounting options according to your needs. (Custom sizes, optional extras and upgrades can be accommodated at a cost.)
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, just answer the questions on the right, add your tie-breaker and submit one entry by Friday 4th June 2021. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by GIK Acoustics.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Andy B of Berlin, Germany.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, GIK Acoustics, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winner(s) name and county/state will be made available upon request.