WIN yourself a Skulpt 4‑voice virtual-analogue polyphonic synthesizer from Modal Electronics!
The Skulpt, from Modal Electronics, is a brand-new 4-voice virtual-analogue polyphonic synthesizer that is sure to make an impact. This small but mighty synth boasts eight oscillators per voice (32 in total), with two morphable waveforms, delay and distortion, a built-in sequencer, arpeggiator and integral 16-note keypad. In terms of modulation, it packs a serious punch, with eight modulation sources and 37 destinations. Three envelope generators are present, as well as two LFOs that function into audio rate and can be sync’ed to MIDI. The filter is a two-pole type offering high‑, low‑ and band‑pass modes at 12dB/octave.
In terms of modulation, it packs a serious punch, with eight modulation sources and 37 destinations.
Despite its diminutive size, the Skulpt features MIDI In and Out/Thru on full-size DIN connectors, as well as Sync In and Out on mini-jacks, so it will play nicely with the rest of your synth and sequencing setup. And if portability is important to you, Modal have that covered too: the Skulpt will run on six AA batteries, with a fully charged set giving you over 12 hours of continuous use.
The Skulpt is the first in a new family of highly portable and affordable electronic musical instruments from Modal Electronics, and to celebrate its launch, we’re giving away not just one, but three of them! For your chance to be one of the three lucky winners, answer the questions shown and submit your entry here by Friday 04 October 2019. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Modal Electronics.
More info: www.modalelectronics.com/skulpt/
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Peter F of Dallas, USA.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Modal Electronics, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.