[UK & EU Entries Only]
Win this fabulous StudioLive 32SC Series III mixing console from PreSonus, worth £1789.
The acclaimed StudioLive Series III range of mixers are probably best known for their use in live environments, but, as their name suggests, these mixers are an excellent all-in-one solution for high‑quality studio setups too. Indeed, many of the features that make them suitable for shows work just as well in recording situations: their flexible mix outputs, for example, can drive stage wedges, or they can be configured as alternate studio monitor or subwoofer outs.
All the Series III consoles offer a built‑in 64-in/64-out USB audio interface, the ability to record over AVB, and built-in multitrack recording direct to SD card, for computer-free capture. They also have a fully featured DAW controller mode, which offers highly integrated control of the company's Studio On software, as well as over third-party DAWs via the MCU/HUI protocols. Mixing and writing automation are made easy by the high-quality, touch‑sensitive, 100mm faders.
The powerful DSP engine inside the StudioLive Series III desks is great for mixing, but also lets you set up low‑latency monitor mixes, complete with processing and remote control, courtesy of the Universal Control and Qmix apps for iOS and Android. Networked stage boxes can be set up in different recording rooms using standard Ethernet cables to provide direct access to inputs on the console. You can also connect multiple PreSonus Earmix personal monitor mixers to the same audio network.
Other advanced features include a dedicated assignable talkback mic input, multiple solo modes, and the ability to record through the mixer’s Fat Channel DSP, which includes vintage EQ and compressor emulations. Plus, every StudioLive console ships with PreSonus’ Studio One Artist recording software.
Mixing and automation are made easy by the high-quality, touch‑sensitive, 100mm faders.
For this month’s SOS competition, PreSonus are offering one lucky reader a StudioLive 32SC Series III mixing console: a digital powerhouse with 16 local mic preamps (plus talkback), 10 flexible mix outs, monitor outs, stereo tape sends/returns, two stereo line inputs — plus, of course, extensive Ethernet expandability.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prizes, all you have to do is answer the questions on the right, dream up a tie‑breaker, and submit your entry by Friday 01 January 2021. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by PreSonus Europe Ltd.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Only entries from UK & EU are eligible.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Phil C of Paris, France.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, PreSonus, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.