Enter now for your chance to win a Prism Sound Atlas USB audio interface, worth £3999$5399!
Prism Sound have a well-earned reputation for making some of the finest A-D/D-A converters and audio interfaces in the world, and for this month’s exclusive SOS competition we’re offering you the chance to win an Atlas audio interface of your very own. This Titan is a Mac‑ and PC‑compatible USB audio interface, offering eight mic/line inputs and eight line outputs, plus two headphone outs and a pair of dedicated quarter-inch inputs for DI guitars — all boasting Prism’s world‑class analogue-to-digital conversion technology.
The Atlas’ eight mic inputs feature ultra-clean, low-noise preamps — a perfect match for the unit’s pristine A-D conversion — and are also equipped with Prism’s proprietary Overkiller limiter circuitry, to prevent clipping. The front‑panel DI inputs, meanwhile, provide a convenient means of recording instrument-level signals, with a 1MΩ impedance and enough headroom to cope with even the hottest active bass.
Internally, the Atlas hosts a powerful DSP engine. Controlled via a dedicated app, this takes care of all your signal mixing, routing and monitor control.
As well as its analogue I/O, the Atlas can be expanded over ADAT or S/PDIF to add external converters, and even features an expansion slot that can be fitted with either a Dante or an HDX card, for installation in networked or Pro Tools HDX-based systems.
The Atlas’ eight mic inputs feature ultra-clean, low-noise preamps — a perfect match for the unit’s pristine A-D conversion...
How To Enter
In short, the Atlas is an audio interfacing powerhouse, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one is answer all the questions, including the tie-breaker, by Friday 3rd November 2023. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Prism Sound.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name, last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Alf G, Manchester.
- In submitting your entry, if you win, you agree NOT TO RESELL the Prize(s) within 18 months.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Prism Sound and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the Prize Donors wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrant(s) name and country will be made available upon request.