WIN a Titan USB audio interface from Prism Sound, worth £2994$3869, plus Waveform Extreme software bundle (value £1380$1900). Enter today!
Few audio brands enjoy as strong a reputation as Cambridge, UK-based Prism Sound. From their first ever studio converter, 1992’s AD-1, to their recent multichannel behemoth, the Dream ADA-128, Prism converters have been the envy of professionals and hobbyists alike for decades. For this SOS competition, Prism are kindly giving you the chance to win their acclaimed USB interface, the Titan.
Unlike some of their more industrial converters, the Titan is designed to fit effortlessly into typical home- and project-studio workflows. So, as well as providing premium Prism Sound A-D/D-A conversion and class-compliant USB interfacing, the Titan sports four digitally controlled mic preamps (the first two also able to accommodate high-impedance instrument signals), plus two independent headphone outputs, and front-panel monitor control. All told, and including its four line inputs, eight line outs, and ADAT Lightpipe I/O, it provides for 18 inputs and 20 outputs, all accessible via the Titan’s software-controlled, latency-free digital mixer.
When we reviewed the Titan back in 2014, we were hugely impressed by both its features and its sound quality. It even passed our gruelling bench test with flying colours, with measured THD+N between 0.0003 and 0.0005 percent, crosstalk figures of -112dB at 10kHz, and mains noise at a whisper-quiet -145dBFS. You can read our full review at: https://sosm.ag/prism-titan
Waveform Extreme Bundle
As if the deal needed sweetening any further, Prism Sound will also be giving the winner a huge software bundle to play with. The Waveform Extreme pack comprises Tracktion’s powerful Waveform DAW, plus every software instrument, plug-in and expansion pack on the Tracktion marketplace. That’s a bundle with a total value of over £1380$1900, covering a huge variety of amazing synths, utility plug‑ins, multitrack drum loops, preset packs and more.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, just answer the questions on the right, add your tie-breaker and submit one entry by Friday 2nd April 2021. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Prism Sound.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Andy B of Berlin, Germany.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Prism Sound, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winner(s) name and county/state will be made available upon request.