Enter now for your chance to win one of three Signum Audio plug-in bundles, worth a combined £1251$1533!
UK-based Signum Audio are specialists in DSP engineering and plug-in development, and their products all have loudness and dynamic range in mind. The company's mission is to create cutting‑edge pro‑audio software, designed and engineered to the highest standards and incorporating pioneering DSP algorithms, while employing clean, workflow‑driven, feature‑rich user interfaces. Signum Audio's plug-ins are compatible with VST/VST3, AU and AAX hosts, running on Windows or Mac OS, and work on formats up to Atmos 7.1.4 surround.
For this month's exclusive SOS competition, we've teamed up with Signum Audio to offer you the chance to win one of three premium Signum Audio plug-in bundles worth £417$511 each, comprising the complete BUTE Loudness Suite 2 Surround, plus the comprehensive SKYE Dynamics Surround processor and the company's new SKYE Clipper Surround plug‑in.
The BUTE Loudness Suite 2 includes True Peak Limiter, Loudness Analyser and Loudness Normaliser. The plug-ins are clean yet comprehensive, with a vast array of presets making it easy to deliver loudness‑compliant audio for almost any broadcasting or streaming platform. Other features include a completely interactive GUI with smart history overview, a custom alert system, smart auto-remetering, DAW sync, and a compact readout view to name a few.
SKYE Dynamics, meanwhile, is a three‑in‑one multi‑stage dynamics processor comprising a compressor, expander and limiter, all of which are easily configurable and accessible in one slick user interface. Bring your sound to life with features such as an advanced adaptive auto release, variable saturation and channel‑linking options, and a selection of five envelope presets for each processor.
Finally, SKYE Clipper features Signum Audio's proprietary real‑time anti‑aliasing algorithm, which the company claim "drastically reduces the amount of aliasing artefacts produced by clipping". SKYE Clipper lets you choose between different clipping styles to help control peaks, add loudness to your mix, or to add saturation to your audio. This means it can be used in a variety of scenarios like taming a snare, bus processing, or to add texture to a synthesizer. It includes seven different clipping types, with a sleek, feature‑rich and yet simple user interface for a streamlined workflow.
The plug‑ins are clean yet comprehensive, with a vast array of presets making it easy to deliver loudness‑compliant audio for almost any broadcasting or streaming platform.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic software bundles, simply answer the questions, including the tie‑breaker, by Friday 3rd March 2023. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Signum Audio.
- Only UK & Europe readers can enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name, last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Alan S, London.
- In submitting your entry, if you win, you agree NOT TO RESELL the Prize(s) within 2 Years.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Signum Audio and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the Prize Donors wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrant(s) name and county/state will be made available upon request.