Fancy winning 4 of Spitfire Audio’s newest sample libraries, worth £1,066$1,465? Enter today!
Spitfire Audio were founded by two award-winning film and TV composers Christian Henson and Paul Thomson. Born out of their shared dissatisfaction for string sample libraries, they pooled their resources and decided to record their own string samples at the legendary AIR Studios in London. Initially, they invited a limited number of friends and associates to own copies of their samples, but whispers of this private sample club soon started to echo across the Atlantic Ocean and throughout the composer community. Within a year, some of the most renowned composers in film and television signed up, so Paul and Christian decided to take their samples public. Now with over 100 libraries available, Spitfire Audio products are a staple of film, TV, game and trailer scoring around the world.
Spitfire Audio products are a staple of film, TV, game and trailer scoring around the world.
For this exclusive SOS competition, we’re giving you the chance to win some of Spitfire’s finest works. The winner will receive four of Spitfire Audio’s newest products.
- Albion Solstice, the latest release in the acclaimed Albion series, explores the visionary artistry of folk and heritage instruments, and is designed for modern film scoring.
- Ólafur Arnalds Stratus, a collaboration with the BAFTA-winning Icelandic composer and producer, is a versatile, multidimensional tool that bends space and time through an intricate network of polyrhythmic piano performances.
- Hammers, Spitfire’s latest release, is a drum library that offers over 1,000 cinematic sounds that span over 50 different drums, including detailed hits, ensembles, performance loops, and genre-bending warps.
- Contemporary Drama Toolkit is a broadcast-ready sound set, expertly curated and produced by award-winning composer Samuel Sim and the Spitfire Audio team of composers.
Two runners up will also each receive a copy of Albion Solstice.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill out the form and answer the questions, by Monday 6th September 2021. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Spitfire Audio.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Frankie R. of Manchester, UK.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Spitfire Audio, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.