Win a Tegeler Audio Crème premium stereo Comp/EQ processor from UK distributor KMR Audio, worth £1,559. Enter today!
Berlin‐based Tegeler Audio Manufaktur are a relatively young company, yet in just a few years they’ve established themselves as a force to be reckoned with. Their product range comprises a wide variety of high‐end studio gear, including a valve‐driven reverb unit, a transient shaper, a summing mixer, and an ingenious computer‐controlled routing matrix.
For this month’s SOS competition, top UK studio suppliers KMR Audio are giving away one of Tegeler Audio’s premium stereo processors: the much coveted Crème. A 2U rack, the Tegeler Audio Crème combines a Pultec‐style passive EQ with a VCA compressor, giving you everything you need to perform serious mastering and bus processing tasks.
The Crème gives users complete control over both of its processing stages, with the EQ section featuring all the classic passive EQ controls, including the separate HF and LF boost and cut dials that make the original Pultec so desirable. The compressor likewise has all the adjustability you’d expect, and adds an optional high‐pass filter for the key signal, to help prevent unwanted pumping. Finally, and further adding to the Crème’s flexibility, you can choose between placing the compressor before or after the EQ in the signal chain, essentially doubling your potential tonal options.
When we reviewed the Crème back in October 2017 (see http://sosm.ag/tegeler-creme), we found it nothing less than a delight to use, with reviewer Bob Thomas describing it as “perfection in a 2U rack”.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, all you have to do is answer the questions on the right, add your tie-breaker and submit your entry.
Opt-in to receive more information from KMR Audio and get a 10% discount off all Tegeler products. (Discount code sent after the competition closes.)
The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 2nd July 2021. Good luck!
Prize kindly donated by KMR Audio.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Andy B of Newcastle, UK.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, KMR Audio or Tegeler Audio Manufaktur, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winner(s) name and county/state will be made available upon request.