Enter now for your chance to win three Two notes premium guitar processors, along with a huge collection of amp and cabinet impulse responses, worth a combined £1798$2150!
French guitar tone specialists Two notes were founded in 2008, with the aim of making rich valve guitar sounds available at practical volume levels. Their innovative products draw on both analogue and digital technology, and for this month’s SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with them to offer not just one, but three of Two notes’ premium guitar processors, along with a huge collection of amp and cabinet impulse responses to one lucky winner, worth a combined £1798$2150!
First up are the newly released ReVolt Guitar and ReVolt Bass preamps. These all-analogue devices are based around a 200V 12AX7 valve input stage, and each model features three channels. The ReVolt Guitar boasts American Clean, British Crunch and Modern Lead options, while the ReVolt Bass offers up Classic Clean, Vintage Dirt and Modern Drive tones. The Clean channels on each ReVolt also have their own independent two-band EQ, while the two overdrive channels share an EQ but get independent control over gain and volume.
In addition to their valve input credentials, both the ReVolt Guitar and ReVolt Bass also feature an analogue speaker‑cabinet emulation, allowing you to hook up directly to a PA or recording system.
However, for an even wider palette of sounds, this month’s prize will also include the acclaimed Torpedo CAB M+ digital amp and speaker simulator. Based on convolution technology, the CAB M+ makes use of Two notes’ powerful DynIR dynamic impulse response technology, allowing you to play through hundreds of faithfully captured guitar rigs, including countless classic and esoteric amps and speakers. Used as a straightforward speaker sim, the CAB M+ makes the ideal partner to the ReVolt units, pairing all‑analogue amplification with digitally captured cabinets and ambience.
To complete the prize bundle, the winner will also receive the Two notes Complete Collection For Guitar, which comprises a whopping 477 DynIR captures of some of the most revered guitar amps in the world.
The CAB M+ makes use of Two notes’ powerful DynIR dynamic impulse response technology, allowing you to play through hundreds of faithfully captured guitar rigs...
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the questions on the right and dream up a tie-breaker, then submit your online entry by Friday 2nd September 2022. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Two notes Audio Engineering.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Bill N. of Wakefield, UK.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Two notes Audio Engineering and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.