Fantastic chance to WIN all four Yamaha Reface keyboards worth £1000$1300
This month we’re giving two lucky SOS readers the opportunity to win a complete set of four amazing Yamaha Reface miniature keyboards! The Reface series are perfect for the mobile musician and producer. They are streamlined, focused and ready to play whether you’re at home or on the tour bus, thanks to built-in speakers, battery power and 37-note miniature keyboards. They will find a home in the studio, too, with MIDI I/O so you can connect to a full-size keyboard and power via an included 12V DC adaptor.
First in the bundle is the Reface DX, a four-operator FM synthesizer with eight notes of polyphony, a clear display, patch memories and a new touch interface that makes FM programming accessible. Next up is the eight-voice Reface CS virtual analogue synthesizer. Thanks to the plentiful front panel controls, programming a wide variety of sounds becomes a breeze, with saw, pulse, sync, ring-modulator and FM sound generators available. These are shaped by an 18dB/octave low-pass filter and modulated by the integral LFO. The Reface YC is a drawbar electric organ sporting colourful rocker switches and chunky, sliding drawbars for meaningful hands-on control. British, American and Italian models are also provided, augmented by a built-in rotating speaker effect, described by Paul Nagle in his SOS November 2015 review as “highly credible”. Rounding out the selection is the Reface CP, which faithfully recreates the timbres of classic electric stage pianos, and offers on-board effects for crafting your tone.
To be in with a chance of winning all four of these miniature marvels, simply submit the entry form on this page by the closing date of January 7th, 2019. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Yamaha
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Yamaha and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.