We’ve teamed up with premium studio furniture manufacturers Zaor to offer you the chance to win a $2000 e‑voucher to spend at their online shop!
We’ve all pressed random items of furniture into service in our home studios — from dining tables to office desks — and while such items will usually do the basic job of holding a keyboard or mixer, there’s nothing like sitting in front of a purpose‑designed studio desk that puts your monitors, rackmount units and MIDI controllers exactly where you need them. So, for this month’s exclusive SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with premium Romanian studio furniture manufacturers Zaor to offer you the chance to win a $2000 e‑voucher to spend at their online shop!
Zaor’s range of desks, rack units and monitor stands is extensive, and provides options for every aesthetic — from sleek and modern designs employing cutting‑edge materials to classic console-style curves and wooden end-cheeks, every home, professional and project studio is catered for. The company’s products are split across four categories: the Classic series comprises timeless pieces finished in various types of wood, while the iDesign range is intended to complement Apple’s sleek, minimalist design ethic. The Miza range [reviewed by Sam Inglis in SOS February 2022] is the most populous, and prizes flexibility above all. Its designs are suitable for all kinds of music workflows, whether they involve just a computer and an interface or a collection of desktop synth modules. Finally, the Vision series is described as “fresh and daring”, and features stylish angles that would be just as at home in a studio as on the starship Enterprise!
The Prize: $2000 e-voucher
Using the $2000 e-voucher, the winner of this fabulous prize will be able to deck out their musical sanctuary to their own exacting tastes, needs and equipment. For example, many of Zaor’s products are designed with specific pieces of gear in mind, such as the Classic Matrix, perfectly formed to house an SSL Matrix console, and the Marea X32, which snugly fits a Behringer X32 flush to its top panel.
So, whether you need a desk to accommodate your 88‑note keyboard, a unit to house your rackmount collection or some heavy-duty speaker stands, Zaor offer something for you.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the questions on the right and dream up a tie-breaker, then submit your online entry by Friday 1st July 2022. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Zaor.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Mike R of Bonn, Germany.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Zaor, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrants name and county/state will be made available upon request.