I am fully aware that this would cost a fair bit of money but I'm mainly interested in knowing so I can figure out what span of time it would take to save up and if I would supplement with bank loans, etc.
So the people required would be:
- A very competent drummer, specifically within power/black/death metal genres
- A really good guitarist
- A solid and competent basist
- A keyboardist to add pianosegments and any other instrumentation that was sequenced but would be better sounding recorded.
- (Optionally) An orchestra to record symphonics (although this would probably be really expensive even if I looked in cheaper nations)
- A sharp producer that could add high end sequenced layers where live recordings are not possible or necessary as well as help organize the project
- A mixing specialist and a mastering specialist. Possibly the same person, depends on the difference in cost, I guess.
So I'll just link to the full album on youtube for reference. I'm very satisfied with it creatively speaking but I also realize that I have clear limitations technically since I can only sound as good as the VST instrumentation and mix/mastering skills I have at my disposal, which is where the idea of getting it performed, recorded and produced by pros came in.
Any ballpark figures are welcome. c: