Full Issue PDFs are included FREE with every Digital subscription when bought directly from soundonsound.com (they are in your MY ACCOUNT screen).
Read the 'Where are my PDF Downloads?' section half way down this page to learn how to locate them.
For non-subscribers, here's how to buy a Full Issue PDF (or single article PDF).
Full Issue PDFs
1. Click MAGAZINE on the main top menu. This always shows the newest issue's contents list.
2. Choose Month/Year from the selector and click the red SELECT ISSUE button (shown in green highlight). That issue's contents are then listed.
3. Click the red BUY PDF ISSUE button (shown in green highlight), which takes you to the SOS storeshop screen shown below.
4. Click ADD TO CART red button to put that item into your cartbasket. Return to Step 1 if you wish to buy more PDF Issues, if not please go through Checkout to pay.
5. Alternatively, Full Issue PDFs can be bought from within our web storeshop's Magazine department. If a Full Issue PDF exists for that current/past edition, you will have the option to choose the product type (PDF or Print, see below) and the price will auto-update to reflect your choice. Note: shipping will be added to print magazines but not to downloadable PDFs. Continue through Checkout to pay.
Where are my PDF downloads?
After purchasing your Full Issue PDFs (or single article PDFs) , these are always available to download as many times as you require.
- They are compiled in your MY ACCOUNT when logged in to the SOS site.
- Click the Downloads tab and click the Back issues and/or Articles links.
- As you purchase more PDFs, your library will grow but will always be located here.
Single Article PDFs
As you browse our site you can view the web articles we publish. If you wish to have a PDF 'hard copy' download of an individual article (laid out as printed in our paper magazine), click the BUY PDF VERSION red button at the very end of that article to take you to our web storeshop.
- After purchase, your PDF file is added to your MY ACCOUNT > Downloads > Articles library.
Full Issue PDF vs Single Article PDF
What's the difference?
- The Full Issue PDF is a complete replica of the UKUS print magazine and includes all articles and adverts published in that edition.
- Single Article PDFs are not available for every article, only for longer articles, and do not include adverts.
- Single article PDFs are not provided free of charge as part of any Subscription and should be purchased separately, if required.
Last revised 02 March 2020. E&OE.