There are plenty of good reasons to build a studio in the city centre: convenient access, an abundance of dining options on the street, access to other businesses such as music shops, and so on. However, there can be equal benefits in leaving urban areas behind. Recording artists can focus better on their work, and travelling to a remote space together can be a great experience for a group. In at least one case, though, all these factors are secondary to something else, namely the amazing scenery.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.