You are here
Don't wish to subscribe or wait 5 months for Web subscriber articles to be unlocked? But do want to read the hottest reviews, technique workshops and interviews TODAY? Consider buying Single article PDFs or our great value Full Issue PDF.
Most magazine articles we publish are available as a high quality PDF for you to buy for a small fee. These use the same page layout as the printed magazine (with adverts removed). You'll find a 'BUY PDF VERSION' red button clearly displayed at the end of each article (if a PDF is available).
Once purchased, your PDF will be listed in the DOWNLOADS section of your MY ACCOUNT (accessed at the top-left of every SOS web page) from where you can download the file as often as you wish.
- Note: Single article PDFs are not free of charge (not even for subscribers).
- If you have purchased a PDF article as a digital download file, this is a non-refundable transaction. However, should the file be corrupt and unreadable, please contact us and we will email you a working version of the file at our cost.
Try Before You Buy: Here's a no-obligation free PDF article you can download and check out:
- Please note your computer will require Adobe Reader to be installed or an equivalent (ie. Apple Preview) in order to open and view PDF files. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free directly from www.adobe.com
Full Issue PDF: You asked for it. We listened. And here it is.
Check out our latest way to read Sound On Sound each month. Every Full Issue PDF contains the entire editorial and advertising content, laid out just like the printed magazine!
- Convenient offline reading after you download the file.
- Full Pinch and Zoom functionality on every page.
- Add your own Bookmarks.
- Search the full issue text and adverts fast!
- Print pages.
Available to buy (it's FREE with all Digital subscriptions).
The Full Issue PDF can be read on desktop Macs and PCs, smartphones and tablets, provided you have a suitable PDF reader installed (Adobe Reader, Apple Preview, etc).
Every DIGITAL subscription now includes a downloadable Full Issue PDF every month, plus instant access to the Tablet edition, plus all Web articles on the day they’re published each month.
Already have a DIGITAL SOS sub? Look in your MY ACCOUNT / DOWNLOADS / MAGAZINES library for your Full Issue PDFs — if not, see How to Buy and Access Full Issue PDFs.