LaChapell Audio, who were acquired in mid-2017 by Digital Audio Labs (who are no strangers to the recording studio market), grew from a collaboration between founder and studio engineer Scott LaChapell and his late father, a former senior design engineer at the USA’s Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The company manufacture a small but highly regarded range of tube-based microphone preamplifiers and 500-series modules. LaChapell Audio’s experience with tubes has enabled the company to develop...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.