Lewitt’s latest mic is so quiet that its noise floor is below the level of human hearing! But what about the sound you can hear?
It seems that Lewitt CEO Roman Perschon looked upon the development of the LCT 540 Subzero cardioid-pattern mic as something of a personal challenge. While the LCT 540 designation has appeared before, this latest incarnation, we’re told, was designed in response to feedback from Lewitt’s various endorsers, where the brief was to keep compromise to the absolute minimum while not allowing the price to become astronomical. The Subzero part of the mic’s designation relates to the fact...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.