Logic’s new Smart Tempo features can be useful when using third‑party loops in your productions.
A significant requirement for a contemporary music production environment is that it should make it easy to audition and collage audio content at a tempo chosen by the composer. In this month’s Logic workshop we look at how to add your third‑party sample libraries and loops to Logic’s Loop Browser so that they can be previewed and imported at the project tempo. We then look at how to configure your settings for importing audio so tempo and beat markers are detected, allowing it to be time‑stretched to the project tempo.
The Logic 10.4 update has some great new features...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.