Create, recall and control complex effects chains and routings with Logic’s Smart Controls and Track Stacks.
In November’s Logic workshop we looked at using Track Stacks to create complex and layered instruments with a simplified user interface. This month, we follow up that article by looking at how you can use Track Stacks with audio tracks to create complex effects chains with multiple parallel paths. We’ll then look at how to assign key parameters from those chains to Smart Controls so that you can...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.