Pair Track Stacks with Smart Controls to create unique layered instruments in Logic!
In this month’s Logic workshop we’ll look at the Track Stacks feature, which allows you to parcel up different combinations of instruments and effects to create unique and easy-to-use patches. When creating a Track Stack you are essentially defining the architecture of a custom synth, where you can choose how many instrument layers the sound will be constructed from and what effects it will have. Logic then takes the customisation a level further by allowing you to map any parameter from your Track Stack to a series of Smart Controls. Smart...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.