Unlock the secrets of Logic Pro’s new ChromaVerb algorithmic reverb.
Logic has a long history of including excellent reverb plug-ins. Space Designer is a brilliant convolution reverb however, because of the huge library of impulse responses that come included, it can be a bit overwhelming, particularly if you just want to reach for a simple room reverb and tweak a few parameters. Then there’s Logic’s algorithmic reverbs such an PlatinumVerb and SilverVerb. While both are capable effects, they’re getting rather long in the tooth, so it’s great to see the addition of ChromaVerb in the 10.4 update. In this month’s Logic workshop we cover ChromaVerb’s interface and look at creating some of our own presets.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.