You are here

30sec Piano Intro to Art of Noise - Love

Arrangement, instrumentation, lyric writing, music theory, inspiration… it’s all here.

30sec Piano Intro to Art of Noise - Love

Postby Baldo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Does anyone have the sheetmusic for the first 40 seconds of Art of Noise - Love?

Happy to buy it from somewhere.

Many thanks.
Baldo
Regular
"Never put a recording studio in your home, it is a black hole into which you can pour unlimited amounts of money" Pete Waterman.

Re: 30sec Piano Intro to Art of Noise - Love

Postby desmond » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:18 am

It's a nice piece, I wouldn't have thought it was that difficult to work out by ear* though, it's not complicated and you can hear all the notes easily - and it's largely a repeated motif anyway... It might make a good exercise to try and work it out, maybe?

*But then it's far easier/quicker to work out by ear for me than it would be to read it from a score, which won't be the case for everyone I guess...
desmond
Jedi Poster

Postby Baldo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:12 am

You are right Desmond that its fairly easy for someone with good aural skills. I am afraid that I am not one of those people. One day I am sure that I will be able to.

In the meantime, do you know anyone who can do it and print it into a pdf sheetmusic file?
Baldo
Regular
"Never put a recording studio in your home, it is a black hole into which you can pour unlimited amounts of money" Pete Waterman.

Postby Baldo » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 pm

anyone?
Baldo
Regular

Postby blinddrew » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Even if I figured it out on the keyboard I wouldn't then be able to write it down for you. :/

Any googling is of course hamstrung by a billion results for their Moments in Love song.
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...