The hit production team LYRE (Fallout Boy, ITZY, Red Velvet) is organising a free 3-day event July 27-29: Modern Music Expo, a online music conference designed to help aspiring songwriters, producers, and artists learn from top professionals in the industry.
The conference will feature workshops on songwriting and production as well as discussion panels on topics like writing for film/TV, producing music for the international markets, creating income as a music influencer, and many more. Some of the speakers for the Expo are:
- Gino Barletta (GRAMMY-winning writer of 'Never Really Over', Katy Perry)
- Jenna Andrews (writer of Billboard #1 'Butter' by BTS)
- Justin Gamella (producer of 'Build A Bitch', Bella Poarch
- Henry Bishop (publishing executive at BMG)
- Alina Smith (producer of 'Mafia In The Morning' by ITZY)
- Alyssa Douglas (creative director at She is the Music)
- Qveen Herby (Billboard top 40 artist)
To sign up for the Expo, please visit the link below. Spots are limited.