Introduced at the NAMM show was iConnectivity’s iConnectAUDIO2+, the company's latest interface for Mac, PC, and iOS.
iConnectAUDIO2+ is designed to put flexible audio and MIDI connectivity for the stage, studio, and club into a portable, bus-powered package. Its versatile features and configuration make it suitable for musicians, DJs, and producers.
According to its makers, "the interface has professional audio quality, it’s built like a tank, and it’s affordable".
iConnectAUDIO2+ will be available for purchase Q1 2016 at an expected street price of $199.99.
- Two XLR ¼” TRS combo analogue inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching
- Four ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- Multi-host Device ports – use with up to two computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Audio passThru™ routes audio digitally between computer devices
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- iConfig software (Mac/PC/iOS) makes it simple to set up of filtering/routing/mixing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device