Synchro Arts — the company behind the film-industry standard time-alignment software VocAlign — have upgraded their flagship pitch/time correction software Revoice Pro to version 4.
Synchro Arts say there are over 70 new features or enhancements.
Key points include:
- ARA 2 support (allows deep integration with Studio One, Logic and Reaper DAWs).
- A new musical processing mode for the APT process, which Synchro Arts say improves the sonic quality of the output.
- Vibrato Warp Points, which facilitate more natural-sounding time stretching of the original vibrato.
- Improved pitch and level display and editing.
- Various workflow and signal processing improvements.
- Customisable keyboard short cuts
- Support for authorisation using iLok Cloud (was previously tied to an iLok dongle).
Introductory pricing ends on October 17, 2018 — after which date the normal prices (in brackets) will apply.
New full license: $479 ($599)£333 (£416)
Upgrade from previous Revoice Pro versions: $144 ($180)£99 (£124)
Prices exclude sales tax/VAT. Upgrades are free to users who bought Revoice Pro 3.3 on March 12, 2018, or later.
For more information, visit https://www.synchroarts.com