Mixing audio can be difficult, but unmixing is impossible — unless, that is, you have access to Audionamix’s innovative ADX technology.
Founded in 2008 and now based in Paris and Los Angeles, Audionamix have built a global reputation for their audio separation and isolation software. The company’s proprietary ADX technology and its expertise in isolating the speech, vocal and other monophonic melodic elements from a full mix has not only allowed engineers, producers and artists to craft new arrangements, but also has given television and film companies the ability to enhance older mono and stereo soundtracks both by adding new music and sound effects to old dialogue and by creating 5.1 surround mixes.
In early 2014, Audionamix released the Mac-only ADX Trax, the world’s first non-destructive, automated melodic audio source separation software. By retaining the integrity of the original source, ADX Trax allowed repeated refinements of the initial separation to achieve the best possible results, and in late 2014 Trax Pro appeared, bringing with it non-destructive spectral...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.